The Great Brunel Railway Company
Unique and Beautiful Art Posters
- We are The Great Brunel Railway Company, and we design eye-catching art posters. We’d love to create one specially for you.
- Looking for a unique gift for a loved one, a friend, or a work colleague?
- Or a new way to promote your own business?
- Do you love old Art Deco railway posters?
- If so, then we have just the thing for you.
- If you are looking for a unique gift for someone special then we can create a personalised poster designed around them. To see what we mean take a look at some of our past commissions.
About our Contemporary Art Posters
- In the 1920s and 30s railway companies commissioned top artists to design travel posters promoting the towns and cities they served. The posters were bright and colourful.
- The sun always shone, the sky was blue, the buildings glowed and the people in them were always having fun. They were so good they could make even the dullest of places seem irresistibly appealing! No wonder they are just as popular today as they were then.
- The Great Brunel Company is just like those old train companies. It’s just that we don’t have any trains or track or tickets or timetables. But we do have our own contemporary take on those old posters, and we love what we do!
- Check out our Commissions page for examples of posters we have created for parents, for sports champions, for work colleagues and for family businesses.
- Or go to our Shop to see posters that we have for sale.
Raising money to help others
- Whenever you commission or buy a poster from us you will be supporting good causes as well. Whenever you buy from us we will donate a specified amount to one or more local good causes or charities.
- Please take a look at our Gallery Shop and check out our latest posters. And if you have a destination in mind that we haven’t covered yet then please let us know. We’d love to hear from you.